We can ship internationally, however there are some rules around this:
- It is your responsibility to ensure the items you purchase are legal to import into your country
- Any duty, taxes, penalties or other costs incurred on entering your country are your responsibility
- We will require a phone number and email address for your international order invoice
- At checkout a “flat rate” shipping fee of $1 is charged. This is not the cost of your shipping. Because of the variety of items we sell and the huge variance in cost to freight to different international destinations, it is impractical for us to hold shipping rates. You may complete your purchase and we will send a separate invoice for shipping, once calculated by our freight forwarder. If you would prefer, you can email us before placing an order at email@example.com to determine your shipping cost before paying for your item(s).
- We will take all legal, reasonable and fair measures to ensure we can serve as many customers as possible, but please understand where this is not allowed by law, where costs are prohibitive or where other logistics issues are found, we may decline to sell to you. In this rare instance, you will be given a full refund of any monies paid to us.